FUTO Post UTME Form And Cut Off Mark 2021
FUTO Post UTME Form 2021 is Out and Cut Off Mark is 150: Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Thursday, September 23, 2021, and closes on Thursday, October 7, 2021. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 150 in their UTME can also apply.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
FUTO Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply For FUTO Post UTME
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Aptitude Test: An Aptitude Test will hold for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates, the specific date and time for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
Recycling in your classroom can easily be made a daily activity. Try implementing one or more of these recycling…