ILAROPOLY HND Form Out For 2021
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) HND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released. The closing date for the completion of the application form is 29th October 2021.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Ilaro Poly HND Full-Time Courses & Duration
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Library & Information Science, Mass Communication & Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies).
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control. Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology, (iii) Automotive Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
Departments: Architectural Technology, Arts & Design with options in (i) Painting (ii) Sculpture (iii) Textile (iv) Ceramics, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Surveying and Geoinformatics, Urban and Regional Planning.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration and Taxation.
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Nutrition and Dietetics, Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (i) Chemistry (ii) Physics with Electronics (iii) Environmental Biology (iv) Microbiology (v) Biochemistry.
Duration of all Full-time Programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time).
Ilaro Poly HND Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
- A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
- A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements (Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings), i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying. The SSC requirements must have been obtained before the candidate’s admission for the National Diploma that is the basis for the HND admission.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro HND
Federal Poly Ilaro HND application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from September 13, 2021.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/.
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
All HND (Full Time and Part-Time Weekend) candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Copy of Application Form print out.
- O’Level Result
- ND Result (Notification of Result, Certificates)
- O’Level Result Checker Card/Pin (with candidate’s name)
- Industrial Attachment Letter (IT Letter)
- Date: to be announced later
- The venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
- Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
- The entrance examination is computer-based.
The closing date for the completion of the application form is 29th October 2021.