ILAROPOLY ND Part-Time Form Out For 2021
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released. Duration of all Ilaropoly ND Part-Time Programmes is 6 Semesters in 24 calendar Months.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes. The closing date for the completion of the application form is 29th October 2021.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Courses
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Mass Communication & Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies),
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration and Taxation.
4. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology.
Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings››
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2021/2022 Session
How to Apply for Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from 13th September 2021.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time Screening
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- Biro for filling the attendance sheet
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website
The venue for all entrance examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus. Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER-BASED.
The closing date for the completion of the application form is 29th October 2021.
Setting aside your legal obligation to refer students to Child Protective Services if you suspect abuse or neglect, there…