IMT Post UTME Form 2021 And Cut Off
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with UNN has released Degree Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The IMT Post UTME registration date, cut off mark, timetable and exam date has been announced. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2021/2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.S
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
Deadline: Not Specified.
See Also: IMT ND Part-time Form
Recycling in your classroom can easily be made a daily activity. Try implementing one or more of these recycling…