UNIBEN Post UTME Form Is Out For 2021
Today, The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. UNIBEN 2021 Post UTME Date is from 6th December to 13th December 2021. Reprinting of Post UTME Slip is 29th November 2021.
UNIBEN Post UTME takes place in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Recommended: How to pass Uniben Post Utme
Requirements for UNIBEN Post UTME 2021
The candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for 2021 UNIBEN Post UTME
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ”˜Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ”˜Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
Grouping of Courses For UNIBEN Post UTME
1 SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Recommended: How to pass uniben post utme
The little things that make teachers happy: a Diet Coke during planning period, treats in the workroom, no line…