UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2021
UNICAL Post-UTME 2021: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details is what we shall discuss in this article. Continue reading for How to Apply for 2021 University of Calabar Post UTME.
UNICAL cut-off mark is 150 And the Application cost is N2000. Registration will start from Tuesday, Oct 19th, 2021 and end at 12.00 midnight on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Payment For UNICAL POST UTME 2021
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
2021 UNICAL Post UTME Dates
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th, 2021.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Recommended: Schools that have released post UTME form
About Pre-K Pages I’m Vanessa, I help busy Pre-K and Preschool teachers plan effective and engaging lessons, create fun,…