UNILAG Direct Entry Form Out For 2021
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) registration for DIRECT ENTRY 2021 has Started. UNILAG DE Registration begins from Monday 1st to Friday 12th November 2021.
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2021/2022 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
How To Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry
SCREENING FEE – N2000.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission;
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening;
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password;
- Generate payment advice;
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online;
- Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form;
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as of October 31, 2021, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Do you know some teens who could use a crash course in “adulting”? We hear you. Budgeting and saving…