Christmas Color by Code
Christmas trees, jingle bells, and red and green. There are so many symbols to learn as the Christmas season approaches! As part of our color by code series, I’m sharing holiday-inspired color by code activities to use throughout the year. Color by Code activities are a great no-prep way to help kids get extra skill practice in a festive way. This printable Christmas Color by Code set can be used as part of math centers as an option for early finishers.
GET A FULL SET OF CHRISTMAS THEME PRESCHOOL IDEAS IN OUR PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS LESSON PLANS.
Throughout this series of free printable color by code activities you’ll have a set for nearly every season and holiday during the year. Read on for a quick overview of the different options included in the Christmas Color by Code freebie.
This Christmas Color by Code activity is an easy way to add some fun Christmas activities to your math centers, take-home math practice, or just a fun Christmas theme activity while working on math skills.
In the free printable, we’ve included a number of different options so that you can decide what to do based on your individual student needs.
This free printable Christmas Color by Code set can be used in a variety of ways such as:
- Math center options for children who enjoy coloring
- A follow-up activity for a hands-on lesson or game that relates to the specific focus skill
- Take-home math practice
- Options for fast finishers
Inside you’ll find sheets that focus on:
- Number recognition for 1-6
- Number recognition for 5-10
- Addition for sums of 1-5
- Addition for sums of 5-10
- Basic shape recognition
Complete the form below to get your free printable!
GET A FULL SET OF CHRISTMAS THEME PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Explore the symbols and traditions of Christmas and incorporate reading, math, science and more in this 169-page preschool secular Christmas lesson plan set full of fun and playful Christmas learning activities for preschool. Watch this short video to see just a few examples of the types of activities and printables included in this set:
The 169-page Christmas Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
1) Beginning Letters Gift Sorting Game (in color and b/w)
2) Reindeer Math Mats (2 versions in color and b/w)
3) My Christmas Senses Activity Book Making Pieces
4) 0-35 Christmas Number Cards (2 versions in color and b/w)
5) Christmas Counting Syllables Sorting Game (in color and b/w)
6) Christmas Picture-Word Cards (in color and b/w)
7) Ornament Play Dough Mats
8) Candy Cane Play Dough Writing Task Cards (shapes, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, number 0-20)
9) Christmas Light Patterns Activity Pieces (in color and b/w)
Also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Are you wondering how many hours in a day should you study? You are not alone. Many students are…