GCE Timetable 2022 For 1st Series
The 2022 GCE Timetable is Now Officially Out. Continue reading for WAEC 2022 GCE Timetable or Click here for Waec GCE Exam Date and everything you need to know.
A few days ago, I uploaded the waec GCE syllabus and hot topics for all subjects. You may want to click here to see the topics you are to read for all your GCE Subjects.
Waec GCE 2022 Timetable
How To Use Waec GCE Timetable
1. The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
(1) Visual Art 3 | Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to supervisors two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
Paper 3B – Question papers would be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(2) General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3
The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(3) Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical)
The question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
(4) Project Work Papers
The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery,
Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates
Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.