Whooooo Do You Seat and Where?
Hi all! I created an owl-themed seating chart set for all of my owl lovers out there! Super easy to set up and use over and over every year!
This file actually has 2 options: A ODF downloadable file to print and cut out for my old school colleagues like myself – OR – there is also a Powerpoint file that can be downloaded and opened in either Powerpoint or Google Slides which allows you to manipulate the digital pieces on your screen instead.
The choice is yours!
Directions for the printable version:
1. Print the 2 checkerboard pages out, and glue inside a file folder. Laminate the entire folder.
2. Print the rest of the “pieces” out and laminate or print them out on window cling paper and cut out.
3. Place all pieces in a baggy and attach to the top of the inside of the file folder for safe-keeping.
4. Write student names with a wet erase marker on the owl pieces. Use the pieces to arrange and rearrange as much as you like!
You might want to check out:
Want actual seating chart examples? How about 87?
You get all 87 included in our OC Digital Book Mega Bundle!
Almost 2,500 pages of classroom ideas in a handy book form!
Click HERE to see everything included in this special 15 book bundle.
Directions for the digital version:
1. Download the file and open in Powerpoint or Google Slides..
2. Using the copy and paste option, feel free to add the pieces to the board page. You can move the pieces freely, add as many “students” or “desks” as you need, add names to the student owl pieces with text boxes, resize the furniture by clicking and pulling a corner of it, etc.
3. When you are finished, print off the page for safe-keeping in a sub binder and/or lesson planner.
You’ll be hoot hooting hooray!
Ready to download your files? Grab them below!
Enjoy and have fun!