Top 15 Must-Have Sales Tools For 2022
The sales tools demand is enormous. Hundreds of vendors offer some type of support, from fully integrated customer relationship management platforms to powerful sales intelligence and analytics tools.
There are good Sales Tools out there that will help you close deals. Take a look at the top 15 sales tools to help you close more deals this year 2022.
This is the number one must-have sales tool for 2022. Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies to connect to their customers in a whole new way.
Salesforce offers several other attractive usefulness:
- Flexibility to use customized page layouts and templates, as well as personalized workflows and processes
- Robust integration that allows users to connect with a long list of tools like Mailchimp and DocuSign
- An extensive user base that powers continuous upgrades to the platform, like more integrations and up-to-the-minute tool enhancements
- Uncomplicated administrative functions so you can make changes without waiting for IT
- Built-in training that supports self-directed learning, saving teams time and ensuring a consistent training experience.
HubSpot offers a complete CRM platform with all the tools and integrations you need to grow better — whether you want to increase leads, accelerate sales, streamline customer service, or build a powerful website.
Pipedrive was developed specifically as a sales CRM and offers a good balance between features, usability, and cost. Its specialty is supporting activity-based sales processes:
Pipedrive helps salespeople schedule, complete, and track tasks through a user-friendly interface.
Clearbit bills itself as “the marketing data engine for all your customer interactions,” designed to help you “deeply understand your customers, identify prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction.”
Clearbit allows organizations to:
- Set up smart lead scoring and segmented lists for data-driven targeting
- Receive notifications when key contacts visit your website
- Access a massive database of 200 million contacts
- Easily connect to company social media handles on LinkedIn and Twitter
Salesloft is a CRM integration that helps teams with sales engagement. Smart automation allows organizations to gauge the genuine interest of leads, which streamlines the process of gaining qualified leads.
Here are five enhancements Salesloft adds to the sales process:
- Cadence-setting and automation features guide sales professionals through the sales process, from sales pipeline generation and lead nurturing to customer renewals
- Dialer and messenger features offer one-click and cloud-based dialing, built-in coaching tools, and one-to-one SMS texting
- A deals feature helps teams engage leads and prepare more accurate forecasts
- A conversations feature provides insight on sales outreach and follow-ups, so organizations can replicate the success of top-performing sales reps
- Analytics and reporting features collect activity and outcome data around sales processes, performance, and revenue, helping teams identify what’s driving lead qualification.
Zapier is a subscription-based integration platform that helps teams connect their applications and automate their workflows.
Zapier can connect hundreds of web apps, including Facebook Lead Ads, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Pipedrive, Slack, Zoom, QuickBooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, and Microsoft Outlook.
Outreach combines sales engagement, conversation intelligence, and revenue intelligence functions in one platform.
True to its name, it automates many aspects of customer and prospect engagement to optimize sales funnels and increase revenue predictability.
DocuSign has completely transformed the way many organizations conduct business online.
Not so long ago, companies had to jump through many hoops to obtain the necessary signatures on contracts and waivers. These days, there’s no need to print, sign, scan, and return documents through email. DocuSign provides a path for secure e-signature transactions.
Tableau has a long history within the self-service business intelligence (BI) space. Like other BI tools, Tableau gives users insight into their business operation’s historical, current, and predictive views.
The sales intelligence tool creates rich data visualizations that help organizations make sense of trends and predict where sales are headed. Tableau puts the “power of exploration in your hands” through observable feedback.
Clari positions itself as a revenue operations platform focused on forecasting, pipeline management, and revenue intelligence. Using AI and automation, it gathers data throughout the organization, including email, call logs, meetings, and outbound marketing and then develops real-time status and actionable insights.
Analytics are a cornerstone of this sales tool. Clari’s dashboards, opportunity grids, and other reports are instantly updated with any new activity, such as changes in deal value, deals closed or lost, and sales team progress against pipeline goals.
Stitch describes its product as a “cloud-first, open-source platform for rapidly moving data.” The tool makes it simple to pull data from disparate sources into a centralized location.
This capability is significant for companies relying on a mix of legacy systems and new, cloud-based tools. Aggregating data across these sources can be extremely time-consuming. Stitch provides a way to automate the process and free teams to work on more revenue-generating tasks.
Billed as a conversation intelligence platform, Chorus.ai captures and analyzes data from customer and prospect calls, emails, and meetings.
By examining the outcomes of these interactions, the platform helps salespeople understand what strategies are working and how they can improve their approach.
Highspot is a sales enablement platform that connects sales and marketing teams with content supporting every opportunity in the sales pipeline.
It helps teams align content with sales strategies, educate salespeople, increase sales team performance, and personalize communications throughout a prospect’s sales funnel journey.
Showpad is a self-described revenue enablement platform that includes content management and sales coaching functionalities.
It was created to help go-to-market teams prepare for upcoming interactions with prospects, and then add value, insights, and engagement to each conversation.
Segment works by “unifying your customers’ touch points across all platforms and channels,” so teams can better understand the customer journey. The platform’s software and application programming interfaces (APIs) collect, clean, and centralize customer data.
Some features that Segment’s users enjoy include:
- Email personalization with user-behavior-based recommendations
- Frequency caps that deter unsubscribes by limiting the number of emails per customer receives
- Propensity modeling to predict the likelihood a customer will convert
- Multi-channel messaging across email, social networks, Google Ads, and product pages
- Channel optimization empowers organizations to instantly try new channels without costly engineering and analytics projects
Did you find this helpful? Share with others and don’t fail to comment.
Brought to you by NFPA Join NFPA® in celebrating the 100th anniversary of Fire Prevention Week™ (FPW). This year’s FPW…