Casey’s Is Offering Big Grants To Help Schools Like Yours … Apply Today!
In 2021, Casey’s Cash for Classrooms Grant Program awarded $1 million to benefit K-12 public and nonprofit private schools through 99 grants. Apply for the 2023 program!
New playgrounds. Computer labs. Sixth grade camping trips. Most schools have big wish lists but small budgets. That’s why we’re so excited to tell you about these grant opportunities available through Casey’s Cash for Classrooms program. And unlike many grant programs, the process is super easy (we’re talking “three questions to answer” easy!).
What You Need To Know
- The application period for 2023 is October 1 through November 30, 2022.
- Grant recipient announcement and celebrations will be March 1 through April 30, 2023.
- All K-12 public and nonprofit private schools within Casey’s 16-state footprint (AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, OK, SD, TN, WI) are eligible.
- Grants will range from $3,000 to $50,000 and must be used within 12 months of being awarded.
- An organization may only submit one application during the current cycle. A school can receive more than one donation if submitted by different organizations.
How Grants Can Be Used
Casey’s wants to support a wide range of projects, so they’re looking for ideas within four categories:
- Physical improvements: Get repairs, enhancements, or new additions to your building or upgrade something outside (think: playground, fields, garden).
- Material needs: Stock up on much-needed supplies, technology, materials, or other items that would enrich the learning environment.
- Teacher support: Time for some high-quality PD! Bring a trainer to your building or attend a conference.
- Community engagement: Fund student experiences like volunteerism programs, camps, or field trips.
Have a school project or idea that needs funding? Apply today for a Casey’s Cash for Classrooms Grant.
And be sure to follow Casey’s on social media for reminders and updates!
Setting aside your legal obligation to refer students to Child Protective Services if you suspect abuse or neglect, there…