Chevron Nigeria Internship Programme for Students
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Qualifications For Chevron Internship:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelor, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
Strong work ethic with an internal drive to succeed
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
How To Apply For Chevron IT/SIWES Program:
- Create an accoun
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) State your Internship start and end dates
Have you ever wondered what the longest living organism on Earth is? If you guessed trees, you are correct!…